Wednesday, January 18, 2006

TESTIMONIES

Here are some testimonies straight from some of the people who participated in the seminar and workshop:

“I have reaffirmed [my] previous commitments and knowledge and added more [financial knowledge]” Shamgar Dean Sandalo – Quality Assurance Analyst (36)

“I have learned today how to budget my monthly income and my responsibilities in life.” Rowena Booc – 34

“I learned to budget and spend daily needs only.” Anne Cirujales – Coop Manager – 29

“I learned a lot…family values and the importance of self and others.” Jaime Turtoga – 48

“[I learned how to] stop debt and pay all of them.” Teddy Orpeza – 30

“[I learned how to] handle money and budgeting of our income.” Ronie Yagong – 33

“The Seminar has enlightened my mind not to buy unnecessary things and to be responsible in my sepnding habit.” Vivian Ramos

“From this time onwards, I should know my priorities so I can spend my money wisely. The Seminar has helped me how to handle messed [personal] finances.” Elywin Jimenez

“It made me realize that I can improve myself & offer myself as a Financial Mentor.” Mark Machacon – Training Officer (Plantation Bay)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home